Our facility was recently blessed with donations from from one of our local companies that consist of a wide variety of safety equipment, welding consumables, and abrasives. Many things are overstock and may be “expired”. We will be moving these on August the 10th 2019
What We have
- Rubber Waterproof slip on boots. Ideal for a masonry program. I have seen size 8, 10, 13, and 15 but don’t know if there are others.
- Latex and vinyl exam gloves. Probably a few thousand pairs.
- GMAW filler metal, Carbon Steel .045 Diameter of various classifications.
- Electrical Lineman’s Gloves (Training Only as they are out of date)
- Various types of cloth “work gloves”. Great for a horticulture program or other light duty non-cut-hazard work.
- Small Size Welding Gloves (These would be of use for students of pretty small size)
- Various Mig Gun parts including Nozzles, Tips, TWECO Liners, Gas Diffusers and complete Mig Guns.
- Hard Hats and suspensions. (Boxes of them)
- A few components for Lincoln, Miller, and ESAB welding or cutting machines.
- E309LSi (Stainless Steel) .045” GMAW wire in 33Lb Spools.
- Water cooled GTAW torches (Straight Torch but flex neck)
- Various Abrasives that may be useful for woodworking, auto-body, welding classes.
- A few regulators
- Reciprocating Saw Blades
- Hand and Power Hack Saw Blades
- Plasma Arc Parts for various brands
- Oxyfuel Cutting and welding tips, various sizes and brands.
- Hardhats with adjustable ratchet bands. Probably 100 or more.
- Paper and Plastic protective suits (Tyvek and others)
Please contact me if you want to know what is left or come down to look.